The BaseB self-service points have been designed to offer students the possibility to carry out secretarial paperwork and university activities simply and quickly.
- It can provide services through personalised card and the use of self-service;
- It allows the consultation and printing of the study programme and exam situation;
- It can be used to book and enrol with courses and exam sessions;
- It can be used to pay taxes and services.
- Provision of customised services due to the use of smart-cards;
- reduction of secretarial work owing to the provision of a number of self-service functions;
- direct printing, on watermarked paper, of certificates;
- access to the university site and related services;
- the highest degree of visibility of events, opportunities, offers, services;
- access to the Internet (also with access to electronic mail);
- multilingual reading (reception addressed to foreign students);
- provision of accessory services: chemist’s on duty, news from the press, tourist information, town council services, weather information, emergency health services...