The BaseB self-service points have been designed to innovatively answer the need of some banks to provide confidential areas for their customers (self-service areas) in which to carry out their transactions in total autonomy and security, available 24 hours a day.
This equipment can be used for “integrated multi-application” such as, for instance, queue management, digital marketing ...
With the BaseB points banks can streamline their procedures and improve the service offered.
- It provides counter services. Forming an alternative or complementary channel to the counter itself;
- It allows user identification thereby making it possible to provide customised services and information;
- It allows the promotion and presentation of new products and services, also in a customised manner, as a result of user recognition;
- It can scan documents for making payments and c/a deposits through ATM card, with automatic acceptance of the documents. There is also the possibility to cancel the operation in progress with the automatic return of the documents inserted;
- It is possible to consult and print information about services and products.
- Reduction of queues at the counters owing to the provision of self-service points;
- operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- provision of customised services and information owing to the identification of users, for example through the ATM card;
- information about banking services and promotion of the services offered;
- targeted and personalised offers owing to user recognition;
- customer satisfaction thanks to prompt and correct information.