The System for the request for assistance for passengers with reduced mobility (P.R.M.) developed by Alfa Elettronica allows a user in difficulty to communicate with a service centre and ask the operator for information or assistance.
- Call and audio/video communication management between the user and the service centre;
- remote control software that can open the conversation with the user;
- filing received calls with the corresponding operating times;
- multimedia video-communication;
- VoIP communication technology;
- activation of the totem point if the presence of a user is detected;
- traceability of calls;
- standby with advertising idle-loop;
- multilingual audiovisual messages to guide the user;
- flashing mushroom button to activate the call;
- Web-cam for audio/video communication and videocontrol of the totem points;
- discrimination of inquiry calls and those calling for assistance.
- At airports it can provide assistance to passengers with reduced mobility according to CE Regulation no. 1107/2006;
- management of requests for assistance or information for users in difficulty in hospitals, railway stations, service stations, bus stations...